Philippine foreign policy requires a lot of understanding as well as analysis on its process, agenda and structure. I myself do not have much knowledge on Philippine Foreign policy basically because I got a weak foundation from my previous Political government class. Then, I was actually having a hard time understanding the rules and laws about the 1985 Philippine constitution because other than it is a boring subject, my professor had a great part in helping us to deeply understand its main explanation, but unfortunately not to mention, my professor was not able to make us fully understand its gist. On the other hand, I expect this subject to be more lively as our learning experience so that we will able to learn and have fun at the same time and not being so much of a serious atmosphere in class because I think learning something should require enjoyment at the same time. I prefer to have group activities as well as groups’ discussion about the reading that we run through for the week rather than one single discussion or as a whole discussion in class so as to exercise our own views in a smaller scale and in a more comfortable side with our group mates. I believe that this subject satisfies our need for the future like our required written documents on the job hopping when we finally step out to the real world. This subject is one of the most interesting substances in the art of negotiation because of its importance on the process of diplomacy wherein through the Philippines’ foreign policy which it can serve as our framework to the set of guidelines and rules about our own country’s regulations.
Saturday, June 12, 2010
Beyond my expectations
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment